Effective Date: September 02, 2018
Agrimenez S.L. ("we", "we" or "our") operates the Laprimilla.es website (the "Service").
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
When using our Service, you may request that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, zip code, city
- Cookie and usage data
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This usage data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Data tracking and cookies
Cookies are files with little amount of data that can include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies are also beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information, and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
Agrimenez SL uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer service and assistance
- To provide valuable information or analysis so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the use of the Service
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of Spain and choose to provide us with information, please note that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to Spain and process it there.
Disclosure of data
Agrimenez SL may disclose your Personal Data in good faith and believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Agrimenez SL
- To avoid or investigate possible irregularities related to the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect yourself from liability legal failures
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or the method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ outside companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and monitor the use of our Service. This information is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on Google's privacy practices, please visit Google Privacy & amp; Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
Links to other sites
We do not control or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services.
Our service is not directed to persons under the age of 18 ("children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: Laprimilla.es/pages/politica-de-privacidad