Effective Date: September 2, 2018
Agrimenez S.L. ("we", "we" or "our") operates the Laprimilla.es website (the "Service").
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, zip code, city
- Cookie and usage data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This usage data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Data Cookies
Cookies are small data files that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies are also beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information, and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Agrimenez SL uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer service and assistance
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the use of the Service
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of Spain and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Spain and process it there.
Agrimenez SL may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Agrimenez SL
- To prevent or investigate possible irregularities related to the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect yourself from liability legal failures
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage alone is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ outside companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This information is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & amp; Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
Links to other sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services.
Our Service is not directed to persons under the age of 18 ("children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to delete that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: Laprimilla.es/pages/politica-de-privacidad